Doom 3
It rained the whole week last week. There was not much to do at work with this kind of weather, it was pretty depressing and this boredom dragged and bled time.
Though it stopped raining this week, I got this PC game Doom 3 for a little amusement. It’s a game about a marine trapped inside a research facility in Mars fighting his way out while the place is crawling up with demons, and what was so interesting is that this game is rated for mature players only because there is too much violence and realistic gore in the gameplay. I had this feeling this game is going to be good, sick good, and besides I need this game to get in touch with my violent side.
I played it the night after I got it and hell, it is awesome. The demons you shot around the place looked like they were pulled right out of a psychopath’s imagination, and what gave me the creeps was that most of the martian facility I was running around was dark, I had this flashlight that I used to light up my way, and most often there was something in the dark that will freak you off.
Though it stopped raining this week, I got this PC game Doom 3 for a little amusement. It’s a game about a marine trapped inside a research facility in Mars fighting his way out while the place is crawling up with demons, and what was so interesting is that this game is rated for mature players only because there is too much violence and realistic gore in the gameplay. I had this feeling this game is going to be good, sick good, and besides I need this game to get in touch with my violent side.
I played it the night after I got it and hell, it is awesome. The demons you shot around the place looked like they were pulled right out of a psychopath’s imagination, and what gave me the creeps was that most of the martian facility I was running around was dark, I had this flashlight that I used to light up my way, and most often there was something in the dark that will freak you off.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home