Forget Beowulf
My cousins went watching this beowulf movie last thursday night, I didn’t watch with them though, I wasn’t exactly too excited about the movie, I’ve probably heard this beowulf story before in some english literature class way back then that I forgot, I could have watchd it all over again if I were still in that class and save myself from reading a lot of words for homework.
Anyway my cousins went watching this movie with this guy who’s a very close friend of my older cousin, they both used to watch movies together but this older cousin of mine found himself some job in maryland and his friend would now go asking us instead. But his friend is very distracting when he’s watching a movie because he talks a lot about what he gets to feel about the story, and you could hear him laugh or get so soft and touchy with everything that’s happening in the movie even if he’s at two or three seats away, he gets on your nerves sometimes. I didn’t join them not because of him about him getting all too goddam emotional inside the theater, but I wasn’t exactly so crazy about the movie in the first place. He’s a very nice guy though, he’s always so terribly nice and soft to almost anybody that he can’t make much enemies that way.
Besides I had to save some of my dough so that I could buy peter this tie for his birthday yesterday, he invited me over for dinner with some of his friends at this classy italian restaurant but then I arrived late around past eight when everybody was almost done eating, I had to sit beside this big classmate of ours from high school because he was the only one still eating and he probably will be even after I will be done myself, everybody knows he eats a lot. The food was good but I didn’t eat much and I declined some beers from peter too, though he didn’t believe me. I just went outside for a stick of cigarette and it was from the outside that I saw the restaurant had a sushi bar, though funny it was italian, I knew sushi was going to be expensive so I just had to eat all over again, and the wasabi was so goddam hot that I ended up having some beers to cool down my nostrils, wasabi feels like it clears my nasal passage like alcohol without anything coming out of my nose. I had six and a half bottles for the night when I didn't even plan on drinking anything, the one and a half bottle came from the big classmate I was sitting with because he didn’t felt like drinking.
Anyway my cousins went watching this movie with this guy who’s a very close friend of my older cousin, they both used to watch movies together but this older cousin of mine found himself some job in maryland and his friend would now go asking us instead. But his friend is very distracting when he’s watching a movie because he talks a lot about what he gets to feel about the story, and you could hear him laugh or get so soft and touchy with everything that’s happening in the movie even if he’s at two or three seats away, he gets on your nerves sometimes. I didn’t join them not because of him about him getting all too goddam emotional inside the theater, but I wasn’t exactly so crazy about the movie in the first place. He’s a very nice guy though, he’s always so terribly nice and soft to almost anybody that he can’t make much enemies that way.
Besides I had to save some of my dough so that I could buy peter this tie for his birthday yesterday, he invited me over for dinner with some of his friends at this classy italian restaurant but then I arrived late around past eight when everybody was almost done eating, I had to sit beside this big classmate of ours from high school because he was the only one still eating and he probably will be even after I will be done myself, everybody knows he eats a lot. The food was good but I didn’t eat much and I declined some beers from peter too, though he didn’t believe me. I just went outside for a stick of cigarette and it was from the outside that I saw the restaurant had a sushi bar, though funny it was italian, I knew sushi was going to be expensive so I just had to eat all over again, and the wasabi was so goddam hot that I ended up having some beers to cool down my nostrils, wasabi feels like it clears my nasal passage like alcohol without anything coming out of my nose. I had six and a half bottles for the night when I didn't even plan on drinking anything, the one and a half bottle came from the big classmate I was sitting with because he didn’t felt like drinking.
Blame the beer on the wasabi.

3 Comments:
the movie did not give me a lasting impression but the animation and graphics were great IMHO... =)
and as usual you were late for the party. if you came on time, we'd wonder if you're on something. hehehe kidding...
4:21 PM
ahh.. sya pala yung maingay nung naonood kami!!!!
pare, i was just about to praise you kasi nakakatangi ka na sa beer, hehe anak ng siopao dapat andito ka, wala akong kainuman, ive been drinking for the past 3 days, ndi ako nalalasing ang weird
3:14 PM
What the hell? I gave peter a tie 5 years ago in 2007? I can't remember that. That big classmate I sat beside with died two years ago too.
time flies.
10:33 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home