Being Lib ...or something like it

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Tales from the Decabiography

9 I have a lot of caps

I couldn’t help but notice ariel’s receding hairline and I couldn’t help too but ask him about how it happens, he would pass out the subject by telling me its all because he liked wearing this cap I gave to him for his birthday. It scared the hell out of me because I used to have a lot of caps and I had this habit of wearing caps a lot and I didn’t know wearing caps for so long can get you bald.

I wore caps a lot before because I have a very stubborn set of hair that always looks like a mess and everyday is a bad hair day and only caps can hold them down in place, I tried using hair paste before but it doesn’t work and its goddam annoying like your head feels heavier and hair paste doesn’t last long on my head too, it melts down to my face getting my forehead all shinning and sticky like I had some slug hiding up there. It does make me wonder how other people can use hair paste on their hair and shape it like mohawks, don kings or into sharp thorns that I swear it could get lizards killed if they fall unto these kinds of hairstyles from the ceiling, they're probably hiding their horns under these hairstyles too.

I quit wearing caps for quite a while already even before this urban myth of caps and baldness because I had my hair mowed down to some short stumps, its much easier this way though, I can save myself time from fixing it after getting out of bed or from the rain or just anywhere. Im much worried sometimes on the mirror that I overdid wearing caps and that my own hairline is receding, maybe that’s why them turban wearing people have long beards because their hairs had to grow on the other end of their heads because of being covered from above.

Anyway what people tell me that what I should worry about my hair is that Im growing a lot of grey hair, and most of these grey hairs cluster in a small patch right above my forehead, yet it doesn't make me look older, it looks like I dyed it on purpose. You can’t get to see it these days because my hair is extremely short but when it starts to grow longer, people notice it a lot and they say its kind of strange too that it only grows above my forehead, though you could spot some vagrant grey hairs across my head. I think maybe because that spot on my head is right where that part of the brain that stores depression, and maybe because of the depression glands below it that hair on that part of my head turns white.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger tinai said...

hair loss is due to genetics and also due to stress so does the greying of hairs. (maybe both are signs of wisdom just to make a lighter side to your predicament. hehehe...)

1:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home