Pennywise
I was invited to the first birthday of a high school classmate’s daughter yesterday, I came to the lunch party 2 hours after it started because lib always comes to parties late, the place was at some fourth floor lobby of some really expensive hotel and when I got there, I found max already taking deserts in the lunch table, and hell the food was strikingly good being the menu of some really expensive hotel but I wasn’t so eager to eat anyway. I was even wearing sloppy going to the place, it was raining hard that day and I had the bottom of my jeans folded twice over dirty sandals that I looked like I waded in the rain going there, I was driving though.
Peter and his wife were also at the table where I sat and I only ate a handful of grub, max then asked me to check out this crep bar in the restaurant, its spelled crepe but I’d rather spell it crep which is spelled closer to crap. I don’t remember eating crep because they always come in expensive, though in menu pictures they’re just some thin pancake neatly folded over some fruit with fancy swirls of syrup and cream which I bet folding and decorating the whole fancy foodstuff is making it expensive, should it come in a mess it will probably be threefold less cheaper. This probably explains why I had to go through the trouble of decorating my own crep at this party's restaurant, so that they could go easy on creativity costs.
I am quite fond of apple pies and my crep looked something like a bloated apple pie and peter’s wife had to ask where did I get such desert. Anyway the party was starting while I ate and the guests around me had their kids playing with this clown who was hosting the party, the clown could tell he was surrounded by rich kids, he started this game where he asks something from the kids and these kids go scamper here and there to get it for him for a prize. The clown was asking for these things everybody knew only rich kids can get from their parents, like car keys and credit cards, and hell he even asked for the most expensive mobile phone, and you could just forget about joining if your parents didn’t have a car or they got some crappy old mobile phone. I swear the clown could have also gone asking which car keys he asked for opens the most expensive car or which of those credit cards can loan the biggest, goddam clown was teaching kids the value of money too soon.
We left the party before it was over, we were to old to join the other kids with the clown anyway. Max asked me to check out his shih tzu puppies at his place, peter said those dogs are for girls and he asked to check out his rottweiler puppies over beer instead, since I was driving I just went back to work for the afternoon.
Peter and his wife were also at the table where I sat and I only ate a handful of grub, max then asked me to check out this crep bar in the restaurant, its spelled crepe but I’d rather spell it crep which is spelled closer to crap. I don’t remember eating crep because they always come in expensive, though in menu pictures they’re just some thin pancake neatly folded over some fruit with fancy swirls of syrup and cream which I bet folding and decorating the whole fancy foodstuff is making it expensive, should it come in a mess it will probably be threefold less cheaper. This probably explains why I had to go through the trouble of decorating my own crep at this party's restaurant, so that they could go easy on creativity costs.
I am quite fond of apple pies and my crep looked something like a bloated apple pie and peter’s wife had to ask where did I get such desert. Anyway the party was starting while I ate and the guests around me had their kids playing with this clown who was hosting the party, the clown could tell he was surrounded by rich kids, he started this game where he asks something from the kids and these kids go scamper here and there to get it for him for a prize. The clown was asking for these things everybody knew only rich kids can get from their parents, like car keys and credit cards, and hell he even asked for the most expensive mobile phone, and you could just forget about joining if your parents didn’t have a car or they got some crappy old mobile phone. I swear the clown could have also gone asking which car keys he asked for opens the most expensive car or which of those credit cards can loan the biggest, goddam clown was teaching kids the value of money too soon.
We left the party before it was over, we were to old to join the other kids with the clown anyway. Max asked me to check out his shih tzu puppies at his place, peter said those dogs are for girls and he asked to check out his rottweiler puppies over beer instead, since I was driving I just went back to work for the afternoon.

5 Comments:
dapat hinire na lang nila ako mag magic
11:37 AM
whose birthday party was this?-nanci
11:38 AM
im looking for puppies. yung free lang ha. haha, yung ibibgay lang. :D
10:24 PM
hahaha real life pennywise... you read stephen king too?
4:32 PM
It literally meant a "penny-wise" clown aside from stephen's IT
6:20 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home