Facts in Five
5 things found in my room
-car side mirror
-a box of dead mice
-old tennis racquet
-bruce lee poster
-three cases of beer
5 things found in my wallet
-driver’s license
-credit cards
-band aids
-unknown numbers written on all sorts of small papers
-pocket calendars of years past but have good looking women on the other side
5 things found in my bag
-can opener
-plastic bags
-box of chocolates
-white shirt
-powdered cream sachets
5 things I want to do
-go on a vacation, to a beach in particular
-to buy a new office chair
-to hire a programmer
-buy a pressured coffee maker (the one that goes pphffft!)
-get rich
5 things I’m currently into
-building gundam models
-alcohol rehabilitation
-work
-hell that’s enough to keep me busy
Labels: Facts in Five

3 Comments:
know what? im a fan of your post titles. catchy. and why would a side mirror be in your room? whoa gundam models! my bro is turning green. so what's keeping you from hiring a programmer?
2:58 PM
try Apo Island for your beach vacation.
9:55 PM
the car side mirror is where I shave.
Ive always wanted to get a programmer to save me from actual paperworks to just a mere push of a button. ariel has his own programmer that runs his internet cafe that I had been thinking on asking to do me favors, but since they serve beer at his internet cafe, I seem to have lost my sense of proirities when I get there.
Is it not a problem of getting a vacation in any paritcular place but having the time to do it, though the place will matter in a way that the farther it is from work the better i can relax. apo island...
2:04 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home