Being Lib ...or something like it

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Facebook

Micoy emailed me last january 2008 about joing this site facebook, I didn't know what the hell it was so I checked it out thinking that maybe I could listen to music there or buy garbage at an auction but I only found out that it was just another goddam social playground in cyberspace. I abandoned my facebook account for a year like some cruel mother if not for one of my high school classmate who found out about it and invited me to his own account. I don't know how the facebook system works but right after I responded, a couple dozen more people found out about my account. I hate crowds even if they come in cyberspace but what the hell, people might thnk that I am a goddam snob if I go on avoiding people even if they're just colorful pixels on the screen.

I noticed in facebook that there a lot of these personality survey tests that people love taking a lot, like which dead celebrity does your vanity suits well or what animal do you act like if you greet people by sniffing out their anuses, and people would love to brag about their results. I am hitch hiking on the bandwagon anyway so I took up some of the tests myself and here's what facebook has to say about me.

What kind of gun are you?
Explosive

What kind of explosive are you?
Nuclear bomb

How dangerous are you?
You were born to kill

What kind of killer are you?
Crazy serial psychopath

How evil are you?
You're so damn evil

How likely are you going to hell?
100%

Is your life worth living?
You life sucks

What swear word are you?
FUCK

And there's one more survey asked in the language of saddam hussein which I took anyway

هاتكون انسان ناجح و وهتلاقي شغل و لا لا
انت انسان ناجح

I don't know what the hell it meant but it showed a picture of a wasted man who looks drunk and I think I'm only natural in answering these surveys. Facebook might send me to some screwball institute at this rate that I'm answering, but boy it was real funny, I was laughing at bed last night thinking how I turned up at facebook and I was still laughing the first thing I got up this morning, I thought I was just dreaming when I heard my father and brothers were panicking like hell about some bomb blowing up and thinking I was still answering some psychotic questions at facebook, but some bomb did blow up just a block away from home and my mother was just on the adjacent building for her morning workout. The blast came from this police office where some bomb cop was trying to disassemble this grenade strapped to a can of combustive fuel but set the goddam thing off and killing him first thing in the morning. My mother is fine though, she didn't talk much about the explosion, except for her gay instructor who still went on jumping and swaying in the gym like nothing happened, he/she probably likes his/her work so much that with that blast, he/she would love to be caught dead at what he/she is doing best.

3 Comments:

Blogger P.L.S. said...

I don't like crowds too, that's why facebook is not for me. And I have no plans of joining in the near future.

2:50 PM

 
Blogger Lib said...

and that is why we always end up drinking after class

2:04 PM

 
Blogger Jing said...

hey...You're on facebook too? Will look for you there. hmmm... or look for me instead...been busy lately. just click my badge on my blog...see yah there.

7:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home