This Diode
I got to manila today using this ticket I bought online, I never thought it would work but now I feel I can buy almost anything from just sitting over at my goddam computer without going anywhere. It seems the internet wants to take over with everything humans do, even read my miserable life through this blog, and after what it has learned from us it'll become self-aware and come 2029 it will be sending a terminator back in time to kill sarah connor.
I had breakfast with my parents here in manila because they just got back from china, they were flying back home this afternoon and they left me this diode which got busted from their TV back home and they told me to get a new one, I don't know crap about electronics and I don't know what the hell diodes anodes and cathodes do, only that they look like broken earings with small serial numbers around it the size of ants. I went to this raon street which is basically an electronic junkyard market and it looks like what would happen if the internet took over the planet and humans were reduced to a dystopia selling scraps, just like that movie terminator which had been coming up to my head eversince I saw its new movie poster here in manila. It was harder to look for my diode earring because it had to have the same serial numbers with the one I had and most numbered diodes I found there didn't match or come close. Everytime I show it to a electric merchant, it would take them time to read the serial numbers and more time to figure out if they do have anything like it, they all hell look the same though, but getting a different diode will probably blow up my parents television set.
I went back to my hotel room with out the diode, it was past noon and the goddam heat was making me lazy, I didn't want to work for a while so I just sat in my room with three bottles of beer while watching the midday scene from my open window and worry about aging. I don't feel like myself the whole afternoon too. After this I'm going to get a couple more beers at seven eleven and head back to my hotel and drink alone again tonight. I really don't feel like myself, must have been the radiation from the diode, I think it is radioactive.
I had breakfast with my parents here in manila because they just got back from china, they were flying back home this afternoon and they left me this diode which got busted from their TV back home and they told me to get a new one, I don't know crap about electronics and I don't know what the hell diodes anodes and cathodes do, only that they look like broken earings with small serial numbers around it the size of ants. I went to this raon street which is basically an electronic junkyard market and it looks like what would happen if the internet took over the planet and humans were reduced to a dystopia selling scraps, just like that movie terminator which had been coming up to my head eversince I saw its new movie poster here in manila. It was harder to look for my diode earring because it had to have the same serial numbers with the one I had and most numbered diodes I found there didn't match or come close. Everytime I show it to a electric merchant, it would take them time to read the serial numbers and more time to figure out if they do have anything like it, they all hell look the same though, but getting a different diode will probably blow up my parents television set.
I went back to my hotel room with out the diode, it was past noon and the goddam heat was making me lazy, I didn't want to work for a while so I just sat in my room with three bottles of beer while watching the midday scene from my open window and worry about aging. I don't feel like myself the whole afternoon too. After this I'm going to get a couple more beers at seven eleven and head back to my hotel and drink alone again tonight. I really don't feel like myself, must have been the radiation from the diode, I think it is radioactive.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home