malexodontia
I chipped off a part of my tooth after chewing a goddam pebble that was in my food a couple of days ago. The broken part wasn't so big though, the tooth fairy would leave me peanuts for it but it left a crack right down deep the center of my tooth that I was becoming sensitive to anything cold I would stuck on my mouth.
I went to see my dentist today, she saw this old amalgam filling which I also broke from chewing the pebble and she said she had to drill and fix it too. I knew my nerves were going to take a beating from the drill and I couldn't stand it so I asked for some anesthetic, she injected some to my gum and played this religious music on her player, like something bad is about to happen. Then after a while she started working on my tooth but the goddam drill still rang on my nerves so I asked for more anesthetic, I knew it was already working because my jaw felt like a slab of dead pig skin but my neurons were revolting because my tooth still felt the drill coming, I wanted to ask for another shot but it still probably won't work, just like those worries that won't go away no matter how drunk you get. Bore the goddam thing for fifteen minutes.
what I like about my dentist is that she's not the kind who'd love to pull teeth off for a living, take the other dentist I had before her, she'd always find a tooth to pull out everytime I visit her, she probably knows they don't grow back like fungus so I'll be paying her big bucks to put some fake teeth to my mouth after she takes them all out, like this molar she had her eye on once, it has eroded from behind which I didn't see from the back of my throat because I dont have those long teaspoon mirrors dentist have to check on it often. She said the tooth was a goner but I decided to see my present dentist now and she got it fixed and its still stuck good up there. I could have lost a still good tooth if I had stayed with my old dentist but I learned to brush to that far part of my teeth though, I feel like throwing up whenever I overdo it because its like sticking your toothbrush into the tip of your throat. Just like ariel when he forces himself to throw up, he presses that emergency button on the edge of his throat with his finger, like this one time we drank and he made himself throw up in the lavatory but one of his fake tooth bumped to his hand in his mouth when he burped and it fell off and down to the sink. He came back to me covering his mouth and explaining what happened while making funny whistling sounds, those accidents happen if you have a dentist who loves to pull out your teeth.
I went to see my dentist today, she saw this old amalgam filling which I also broke from chewing the pebble and she said she had to drill and fix it too. I knew my nerves were going to take a beating from the drill and I couldn't stand it so I asked for some anesthetic, she injected some to my gum and played this religious music on her player, like something bad is about to happen. Then after a while she started working on my tooth but the goddam drill still rang on my nerves so I asked for more anesthetic, I knew it was already working because my jaw felt like a slab of dead pig skin but my neurons were revolting because my tooth still felt the drill coming, I wanted to ask for another shot but it still probably won't work, just like those worries that won't go away no matter how drunk you get. Bore the goddam thing for fifteen minutes.
what I like about my dentist is that she's not the kind who'd love to pull teeth off for a living, take the other dentist I had before her, she'd always find a tooth to pull out everytime I visit her, she probably knows they don't grow back like fungus so I'll be paying her big bucks to put some fake teeth to my mouth after she takes them all out, like this molar she had her eye on once, it has eroded from behind which I didn't see from the back of my throat because I dont have those long teaspoon mirrors dentist have to check on it often. She said the tooth was a goner but I decided to see my present dentist now and she got it fixed and its still stuck good up there. I could have lost a still good tooth if I had stayed with my old dentist but I learned to brush to that far part of my teeth though, I feel like throwing up whenever I overdo it because its like sticking your toothbrush into the tip of your throat. Just like ariel when he forces himself to throw up, he presses that emergency button on the edge of his throat with his finger, like this one time we drank and he made himself throw up in the lavatory but one of his fake tooth bumped to his hand in his mouth when he burped and it fell off and down to the sink. He came back to me covering his mouth and explaining what happened while making funny whistling sounds, those accidents happen if you have a dentist who loves to pull out your teeth.

1 Comments:
Happy New Year!!! So you're into chewing pebbles now huh?
12:46 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home