April Fool

Ariel took this picture and that’s me and its high noon yesterday and I’m painting the wall of his internet café, I had to get myself drunk so I could paint good, in fact I hadn’t had anything since I woke up except for beers, I didn’t’ feel like eating anyway. My old man kept calling me too, he’s probably worried what I was up to because I had been dead drunk the night before that jason had to drive me home, I could have taken a crack at him and have ariel answer his calls and tell him I just blew up my brains to kingdom come and greet him an april fool’s afterwards, pretty nasty joke though, I told him Im busy painting the walls of ariel’s internet café.
My uncle got himself into the hospital last friday night because his lungs collapsed, he smoked a lot when he was about my age, my old man used to tell me that he had packs of cigarettes everywhere, he stuck them from almost every hole in his office that you could just pick up a stick anytime you wanted to smoke, and sometimes you just smoked for the sake of it because they’re everywhere, it was kind of good though that none of my cousins, his kids followed his career in smoking.
I was off to bed early yesterday because I had a pounding headache from the high noon heatwave and alcohol while at ariel’s café, yet I got up early again today at four in the morning and I’m writing this post and I’m eating pizza with beers before sunrise. I was as hungry last night but my goddam headache got over me, its been a while since I had that kind of headache, the one where you could feel your pulse pounding at either side of your temple that you just don’t want to move any muscle or have the slightest thought about anything so that the blood won’t go pumping up so fast in your veins, and funny I can fall asleep faster than being drunk and without doing any stupid things like sleeping under my desk.
My uncle got himself into the hospital last friday night because his lungs collapsed, he smoked a lot when he was about my age, my old man used to tell me that he had packs of cigarettes everywhere, he stuck them from almost every hole in his office that you could just pick up a stick anytime you wanted to smoke, and sometimes you just smoked for the sake of it because they’re everywhere, it was kind of good though that none of my cousins, his kids followed his career in smoking.
I was off to bed early yesterday because I had a pounding headache from the high noon heatwave and alcohol while at ariel’s café, yet I got up early again today at four in the morning and I’m writing this post and I’m eating pizza with beers before sunrise. I was as hungry last night but my goddam headache got over me, its been a while since I had that kind of headache, the one where you could feel your pulse pounding at either side of your temple that you just don’t want to move any muscle or have the slightest thought about anything so that the blood won’t go pumping up so fast in your veins, and funny I can fall asleep faster than being drunk and without doing any stupid things like sleeping under my desk.
Labels: Painted

2 Comments:
kakabilib naman ang galing!
why is there a need to drink? don't you get inspired sober or the beer helps you be inspired?
12:31 PM
those beers keep him sane i guess kathie..hehehe.
wish to see ur works lib. wers that net cafe at anyway? hehe
6:34 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home