Being Lib ...or something like it

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Art Gallery

Some of my drunken watercolor paintings.

Liam gallagher of oasis. When I was in sophomore high I bought one oasis album what's the story? (morning glory), and there's a lot of pretty good songs there. People think this is a painting of sly stallone in his movie cobra less the sub machine gun.


This girl donita who graced the mtv screens some years back, I was drunk and I spilled watercolor into this painting that it took me more time to redo it, made a lot of effort in painting the hair.

That leslie comedian guy who starred in the naked gun movies, I had to leave brush strokes below because I felt the painting began to look more like a photograph, or was just too drunk to finish it.

One time I lost my yellow watercolor but I painted anyway and this is how it looked, pretty good though, the colors add up to the atmosphere making it more hannibal lecterish.

Another painting, I don't paint people's faces all the time.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Cee said...

Nice job here lib. U only paint when ur drunk? :)

4:45 AM

 
Blogger kath said...

wow nice! i love the mood in the hanibal piece and the fantasy painting is lovely as well.

1:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelan mo ko papaint? damn lib, kung ganyan ako kagaling mag paint stud na ko!!! dami ko siguro chcks, all i have is my sense of humor e

11:12 AM

 
Blogger Jing said...

i see ur one heck of an artist...i really like the lecter piece....now, i envy you more...aside from good reads u have these pieces of art in your page...i love paintings..unfortunately, the art never learned to love me back...hahaha...and u paint when you're drunk pa ha...very artist-like i mean very E.A. Poe-like just that he was into words and you're into brushes...

ta-ta,
jans

1:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home