Being Lib ...or something like it

Friday, May 12, 2006

La Pierna Duele

I flew back to manila yesterday morning. I instinctively packed into my travelling bag my shampoo and comb, only to remember after I got here in manila that I have been bald more than a month ago.

A couple of days before I got here in manila, events were too unfortunate for ariel, he got himself into another car accident and yet still the lucky bastard got out alive



For peter, we had our regular rounds of beer at his house last Friday night since he’s getting married next month and his bachelor days are numbered. At 2 in the morning and tired of being friends for 18 years, we decided to take each other out on his lawn for a change. I tried to use this maneuver I learned from ariel to lock his right arm but he outsmarted me and landed a kick to my left thigh which left me screaming mad and waking up the rest of his neighborhood at that hour. He helped me up and we went on drinking another bottle of beer.

When peter kicked me, beer took his inhibitions to neverland and his blow landed with full force unto my thigh, it hurted like hell. We drove off later that night to grab something to eat, we ended up in this little vendors shack and hell I stumbled on my way in because of my thigh and I tried to mumble that my leg hurts, though nobody inside would believe me because me and peter both smelt of alcohol, and that was a perfect tumbling drunken entrance.

Yesterday night I got some 30 roses for this girl carelle I had my heart on. I arranged the roses at my room for about half an hour, went over to her place only to find ourselves rearranging the whole bouquet to fit in her vase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home