4 Years Later
I still remember asking myself ‘how long will this –diary writing- last?’ last year this well. Its been one full year and I’m still keeping this and evaluating the benefits I’ve gain, they’re simply valuable. I know I would regret very much now if I did not keep this, I’ve learn many things, but the most important of them all is that, there’s so much I don’t know, so much I haven’t experience, so many things I don’t understand yet, I don’t even feel like celebrating it even to myself, I didn’t buy me sweets. Also I realize how many things I don’t dare do, inhibited from doing, things that are really plain and nothing but I unconsciously considered morbid. I’ve been living in a closed world, a prison cell and isolation from people and relationship with girls.
weatherman1
september 14, 1970
september 14, 1970
I might have said the same thing like my old man after a year of keeping a journal for myself, and its been four years this september since I got my journal over this blog and I have to admit, there’s still a hell lot of things to learn for myself.

6 Comments:
exactly! life is a process of continuous learning they say...but we sometimes have to step out of our comfort zone to see life from a different perspective...let's just live life and get the most out of it before the bucket gets kicked...:)
6:51 PM
he sounds just like you
1:09 PM
Oliver, is that you?
11:17 PM
rel? is that you? the walking calculator accountant?
Haha how the hell did you find me?
4:26 PM
sa may website sang yuppiez....hehe
puli ko bwas lilo, basi makahapit ko to UP ah...
7:07 PM
hi Lib =)
for the longest time i've been wond'ring who weatherman1 was... hmmm i can see the similarity..
4:03 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home