Mr Jones and Mr Smith

This is the duo who starred in the two men in black movies
Its a painting I made some 4 years ago
Using just 5 watercolors, red blue yellow black and white, over a big piece of white cardboard
And a brainload of depression sunk in hard liquor
It was those days when there was this hard liquor in the market that was bubble gum flavored and the liquor was light blue in tint, the alcohol was so strong that I had to mix it with coke to make it easier to drink and that was what I drank when I painted this portrait. I was using watercolor then so I also had a glass of water beside me where I washed my brush every so often and washing red blue yellow white and black colors in this glass turned the water into a dark muddy color, which looked no different from the glass of light blue liquor with coke that I drank from. And since the hard liquor was also kicking in my senses, every so often I forgot from which glass to take a shot from.
Never underestimate a depressed drunkard
Never underestimate a depressed drunkard
Labels: Painted

6 Comments:
I knew I didn't make a mistake being a big fan of yours since highschool.- Annalei =)
3:46 PM
Hey, I hope you can make a portrait of me too! =) - Annalei
3:48 PM
hahaha, i actually laughed at what u've written. n the painting's pretty good lib.
5:02 PM
I should have written
"and a brainload of depression sunk in shots of hard liquor and watercolor"
9:09 PM
i love your painting =)
can you show us some where you weren't under the influence of depression and alcohol? bet it's still good.
4:28 PM
pare yung hubong babae naman boring naman yan pero magaling pero mas okey kung babae
11:43 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home