Being Lib ...or something like it

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Los Seguidor de la Tempestad

A storm raged through our little city and flooded our neighborhood 2 weeks ago that if I were to go work on foot, I had to wade in water all the way to the office. Anyway I was in manila that time and I missed the waterworld fun everybody had back home.

Stormchasers

And right after I got back from manila last week, my family went on a vacation to hong kong, only to find that the same storm that battered our city 2 weeks ago also had hong kong on its path, and my family got there in time for the storm. They couldn’t just get enough of that raging rain cloud.

Shanghai Thursday

My family just got back from their stormy vacation and I just booked a flight to shanghai this Thursday, never been to shanghai so maybe I’ll stay there for a couple of days then head to beijing thereafter. Last time I was in beijing was 5 years ago and this trip might be the closest time I can be in this chinese city before the 2008 olympics. I wonder if they do have their stadium ready by now, and I hope those cities aren’t on the path of that same storm.

I’m tired of coming up with spanish titles for my last blog entries when I don’t even know if I got the words right, I should try to brush up my mandarin instead before thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home