終於我了剪長髮
My younger brother shaved his hair off before I left for manila last week, ariel shaved his hair off after I got back from manila and Natalie Portman shaved her hair off in this movie vendetta I just saw 2 days ago. It was about time I find out if my head was round too or if it had horns so I also decided to shave my hair off first thing yesterday morning. Yule bryner I was not but it didn’t look bad though, my employees even told me I looked like I gained weight.
I also decided to try my luck in lifting weights, I needed to build more real flesh under my skin and I couldn’t fool everybody long enough that I gained weight by just exposing my scalp. I signed up in this gym whom the owner was friends with my father, because I wanted the gym staff to know who the hell I was and save me the trouble of going through all the registration crap before I change my mind about doing gym workout.
I got to the gym around noon, the only thing the staff had me signing on was this question sheet asking if I had heart problems, bone problems or any health problems, and for a minute it began to look like a waiver form. None of the questions concerned me except when it did ask if I drink alcohol, and at this chronic rate that I drank, I would be one hell of a liar if I said I didn’t when the world knew better. I answered yes but then the question had to leave one big space below it for me to relate my drinking habits. Hell they wouldn’t want to know, I left the whole thing blank and it was probably enough to let them know I drink.
I was terribly concerned about the place, everybody around had muscles the size of bread buns sticking to every part of their body, except bless this other wimp who was about my built and was working hard about it. And worse, all four walls of the gym had mirrors on it so I saw the glory of my scalp from all directions. First thing my instructor had me doing was to sit and pedal in one place for 20 minutes in this immobile bicycle contraption, and it only took me 3 minutes til I got bored. I had to distract myself by thinking of something, even those dumb hamsters can’t go on running in hamster wheels that that long without anything on their tiny brains. The only thing I could see from where I sat was this digital meter making tabs about the progress I am making from pedaling both legs in one place. I saw from the meter that for about 10 minutes I should have traveled 2 and a half kilometers if that contraption only had wheels. I was beginning to think how fast I can go if it were a real bike, but I realized a human can already sprint up to 25 kph and from that rate, I was only as fast as the rate that I can walk. I should have told the instructor that I could have walked around the city block below for 20 minutes than to sit and kick and think stupid thoughts in one place.
And for the rest of the hour the instructor had me doing routine movements with dumbbells that I felt my whole body was worn out for the rest of the day, like I just carried dumbells on reenacting the road to calvary a week before lent.

2 Comments:
haha this made my day, naimagine ko haha, i know what you feel man, kaso opposite mo ko, ultra thin naman ako
10:54 PM
brighten up! it depends on your age too. I'm turning 27 and my classmates around my age are getting bloated like fatherhood is upon them, but me I still look like myself when I was in senior high
10:29 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home