2009
I still have this feeling the year right now is just 2005 or 2006 but then suddenly I find out that its already 2009, these years always fly so fast, and its almost ten years after that doomsday nonsense about the earth blowing up because computers can't tell how old you are, just like those liquor store clerks that wont let me buy beer because I look like a minor.
I had a lot of things to do in manila at the start of the year so I flew back again last thursday morning, what I didn't know that they had the feast of the black nazarene that day again (what the hell is a black nazarene?) and what made it worse was that they had the statue parading all over the major streets in downtown manila together with a great wave of humanity on barefoot. Before they only had it running inside one district but maybe because obama became the most powerful yankee yet being black so they probably wanted to show that their black statue is as powerful that it could wreck traffic for one goddam morning.
I finished everything I had to do in manila sunday afternoon, I was planning on getting beers with imer sunday night and he decided that we should go drink with our friend froi at taguig because he was really down, his father's working as the chief state prosecutor of the country and he knew that the next day the president is going to give his father the axe because he got himself in hot waters the past few weeks. You see there's these bunch of rich kids who got caught selling dope a couple of months back and because money is the lubricant of all things in this country, these kid's parents tried to buy them out of jail, and froi's father sort of got involved in the mess. He's so down about what happened because he always looks up to his father that we even started to call him 'chief' in class. I quoted jack nicholson in this movie a few good men for his father because I think people just don't appreciate what his old man does, and maybe to make him feel better.
you people sleep under the very blanket of the freedom that I provide, and yet questions the manner in which I provide it
but then I realized it was just wrong because nicholson was the ground breaking bad guy in the movie, but at least it got froi in a lighter mood after we started talking about movies and stuff.
His father did a lot for this country though, like putting behind bars perverts like this sanchez mayor in laguna who did and killed a college girl and these gang who were high and did this girl and killed her whole vizconde family, sometimes people just cannot remember what he did because the local folks made two very terrible movies about it that you wish you'd forget the whole crap after you've seen it.
I had a lot of things to do in manila at the start of the year so I flew back again last thursday morning, what I didn't know that they had the feast of the black nazarene that day again (what the hell is a black nazarene?) and what made it worse was that they had the statue parading all over the major streets in downtown manila together with a great wave of humanity on barefoot. Before they only had it running inside one district but maybe because obama became the most powerful yankee yet being black so they probably wanted to show that their black statue is as powerful that it could wreck traffic for one goddam morning.
I finished everything I had to do in manila sunday afternoon, I was planning on getting beers with imer sunday night and he decided that we should go drink with our friend froi at taguig because he was really down, his father's working as the chief state prosecutor of the country and he knew that the next day the president is going to give his father the axe because he got himself in hot waters the past few weeks. You see there's these bunch of rich kids who got caught selling dope a couple of months back and because money is the lubricant of all things in this country, these kid's parents tried to buy them out of jail, and froi's father sort of got involved in the mess. He's so down about what happened because he always looks up to his father that we even started to call him 'chief' in class. I quoted jack nicholson in this movie a few good men for his father because I think people just don't appreciate what his old man does, and maybe to make him feel better.
you people sleep under the very blanket of the freedom that I provide, and yet questions the manner in which I provide it
but then I realized it was just wrong because nicholson was the ground breaking bad guy in the movie, but at least it got froi in a lighter mood after we started talking about movies and stuff.
His father did a lot for this country though, like putting behind bars perverts like this sanchez mayor in laguna who did and killed a college girl and these gang who were high and did this girl and killed her whole vizconde family, sometimes people just cannot remember what he did because the local folks made two very terrible movies about it that you wish you'd forget the whole crap after you've seen it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home