Sangrado Dos Veces
First time it bled was last Saturday morning, I had to drive to the airport at dawn to fetch my parents and hell my nose bled and my shirt had crimson splotches all over, my father saw me bleeding in the car and he suggested that not to be at my office and sleep the morning away, though he never doubted me being at a fistfight at 8am. I had to pass that Saturday night without hanging out at jason’s mango tree for beer.

The second time it bled was yesterday morning, the morning after me and ariel hanged out at the concert grounds of Santana. Actually we just sat outside the concert grounds, the tickets were way too high for ariel’s budget and besides we could hear gregg rolie sing from outside. Ariel was driving so we sat there for a couple of songs and soon headed out for booze, we didn’t drink much though. Anyway the second morning it bled, blood gushed out to my pillow and I was too sleepy and it was also too soon to bother myself again this time about nasal hemorrhage, since the last one happened only 2 days ago so I continued to sleep mindlessly. I did spit out blood in my sink thereafter and to save me from concerns, I just kept in mind that the blood from my nose probably found its way to my throat out to my mouth.
Tomorrow I’ll be driving my parents back to the airport at dawn, and for the love of hypnos, damn nose don’t you bleed because I need to sleep. Sometimes I think I must have been picking my nose that hard in my sleep.

1 Comments:
nadamihan na ako nyan, thats due to lack of sleep and fatigue. try drinking 2 tablets of sildenafil citrate, and it wont work, a fine vacation/rest would do hehe
6:09 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home