Being Lib ...or something like it

Friday, September 07, 2012

Darwinites

I came to my old man to ask if he brought any ecuadorian newspaper with him last week, I just wanted to write about something and I'm sure I'd always find strange articles in newspapers from far away lands to make me spark up an idea. My old man told me that all the newspapers they got were in spanish and asked me why the hell would I want to read an ecuadorian newspaper.

Julian assange

Or better known as the world's greatest eavesdropper for snooping on global conversations of governments and having it all available in the internet for free and placing a big pricetag on his head for putting world peace at stake. He is now on the run and is hiding in ecuador. My old man told me:

He's not there yet, he's still locked up at the embassy at london!

Then he paused, he was watchin cable tv and took a sip over his beer and continued telling me why I waste so much time over these petty little incindents when there is so much more to life that I should worry about. I wanted to explain to him I just needed to read something peculiar to get myself to write something but what the hell, he doesn't even like me wasting time writing on the internet either, yet I continued.

Charles darwin?

Darwin in his youth traveled to these galapagos islands which was off the coast of ecuador, there he found strange animals which because of isolation, were evolving like pokemon on steriods. He eventually wrote his marvelous book about the origin of the species and the theory of evolution that man came from the apes and took over the planet, before the apes will take over it again according to the movies. But anyway his book significantly overturned the great hoax by the bible that men all came from adam and  eve, making them one of the oldest phonies in written fiction. My old man continued like he doesn't want to be bothered:

Darwin only passed by the place!

But he did leave a mark to the country because they have everything from a colegio charles darwin, avenida charles darwin and a hotel charles darwin, even their football goalkeeper has darwin for his first name. Their football team should also have gone by the name los evolutionarios, I think that would sound great especially when their powered football team is now ranked 20th in the world as of today. They should follow colombia's football team across their borders when they went by the name los cafeteros or the colombian coffeemakers themselves, now that's very catchy.

My parents did get me the ecuadorian football uniform though, they knew I am into this football jersey business and how I always wear them on exercise, but I was concerned about the price of the shirt they got me when it was almost 3 grand for a piece when I got the neighboring colombian coffeemaker jersey for only 135 bucks in my business myself, but I am terribly happy anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home